The success of financial institutions is driven by integrity, honesty and trust in dealings and transactions. These institutions promote the principles of integrity, transparency, honesty, justice and equality. ATMC upholds these values and encourages all its employees to report any wrongdoing or likelihood of violation of any of the laws, regulations, internal policies, shariah Board, rules and circulars issued by the supervisory authorities and other relevant company regulations without fear of retaliation.
The policy of Whistleblowing is about highlighting or bringing to attention any suspicious activities or questionable or wrong practices arising out of misconduct of staff or breach of regulations, internal policies, shariah BOARD, rules and circulars issued by the supervisory authorities and other relevant company regulations.
This policy covers all Whistleblowers and employees of ATMC.
The aim of this policy is to enable employees / Whistleblowers to report any suspicious activities or questionable or wrongful practices that negatively affects the company or its employees, without the worry or concern of retaliation.
Terms of the Policy:
- All notifications of suspicious activity or violation of applicable laws must be made in good faith and not with any intent of causing disruptions, confusion or rumors.
- Fair judgment must be exercised to ensure credibility of concern as misleading or false allegations can be counter-productive and damaging to the company.
- Depending on the nature or severity of the concern, notifications may be made to your supervisor or manager, but there are other channels available as stated in this document.
- The Whistleblower is not required to provide proof of the concern, but is required to state reasons for that concern.
- All communications and/or notifications shall be dealt with in total confidentiality by the Company and the Whistleblower acting in good faith will not have any retaliatory consequences or harm career prospects.
- All notifications will be checked by Legal and Compliance Department and corrective action will be taken.
**Dear whistleblower, we would like to ensure you that your personal information and contact details will be handled confidentially. Providing us such information will enable us to investigate the incident in more efficient manner.
Whistleblower can report either by their real name or anonymously, and in all cases ATMC ensures secrecy.
Notifications must be through phone call, email, mail, or through ATMC’s Website. ATMC's Website
WBR Workflow Process:
After receiving the report, we coordinate with concerned departments (Customer care, Motor Claims, Etc…) to ensure that there is no existing case reported. If it’s previously reported then concerned department shall provide the Anti-Fraud Unit with the supporting documents and reference of the existing case, to ensure that the case is resolved and closed.
If the Received Report was a New Case, then the Anti-Fraud Function Unit Shall Investigate the Reported Case.
After Implementing the actions and resolving the case, a whistleblowing report to be filled and attach all related documents, then we log the case in an internal WBR track sheet with a specific reference number for every case.
Automation of Whistleblowing Production Report:
An automated report to be shared with SAMA if requested and to include but not limited to;
- The channel that the report was received from
- Total number of reports received
- Total number of reports received based on the category (Internal Fraud, Service Provider Fraud, ETC...)
- Status of the reports